Call Us +919700704217
  1. Home
  2. Health Forum
  3. Having hearing problem in one ear.
Don't Confuse ?????

Get Your Solution

Ask Query To Qualified Professionals! And Get Answer !!!!!!!!

Health Form


My self Shweta i am 17 year old, I realise before 7 days that, I am unable to hear in my right ear during online tutorial. Then I consult Doctor near to my home. Then he refer me to ENT. He did  hearing test ( Right ear: Severe sensorineural hearing loss, left ear : Mild hearing loss). Doctor suggest me to use hearing aid, there is no other option for you. And he refer me to hearing aid specialist.
I don’t want to use hearing aid bcoz i am able to hear in my left ear.
I want suggestion what to do now???

Leave Your Answer