Call Us +919700704217

Search For Audiological & Speech Pathological Services

img description

Beware Of Hearing Aids Shop Keeper's

Search Qualified Audiologist

Having team of Certified Professional

Roughly 10 percent of the world’s population suffers from hearing and speech problem, to some extent. That is approximately 700 million people who have difficulty hearing and speech problem. It is very difficult to find right professional for it. Because very few know about speech and hearing specialist. Being an Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist we concern about it . We have Largest Chain of Certified Professional in INDIA.

Greetings & Welcome

Greetings & WelcomeTeam - H.S.C.


Our Professional Partner Friend..

        • Have Bachelor or Master Degree with RCI Registration.
        • Experience gained in internship and practiced in hospital, clinical and company set-up.
        • Proving proper services time by time.
        • Have Clinical Set-up in INDIA.
Hearing Aid Is Medical Device, Mean To Be Prescribed &  Fitted By A Hearing Care Professional Only.
Search Best
Search Best



Full Profile

Book Clinical
Book Clinical


audiologist logo

Audiologist & Speech Therapist

Minimum qualification as Degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology. Trained in Audiological & Speech Language disorder and Rehabilitation specially hearing aids. Registration of rehabilitation Council of India which start from "A" letter.

email HSC

* Non Audiologist *

Non graduate in Audiology. Does not know about degree, severity of hearing loss. No idea about auditory training. Not responsible about care maintenance & servicing of hearing aid. Workinbg as sales persons.


Beware about Hearing Aid Frauds

  • Self Fitting of Hearing Aids Will Damage Your Ear.
  • Hearing Aid Is Not For Internet Sales, E-Commerce Sales, Online Purchase.
  • Warranty Is Not Applicable If Purchased By Non-Authorized Persons, Internet, Online Shopping etc.

Happy to Share With you Get In Touch With Audiology

Dear Viewers We Offer You More & More Information About Audiology and Speech Language Pathology.

Feel Free to Ask Queries &Get Answer

Our Professional Try to Answer your Question!

Go Through ItHere Answer by Professionals.

My son not able to speak?

months, now he is able to stand with support, and walking slowly with support. Doctor suggest me to do speech therapy, I am looking for it. Clinical history: Full term normal delivery at govt hospital, birth cry absent birth weight 2 kg ICU for 10 days due to no birth cry. Current speech level: Single word papa, mama, dada only, understand some simple commands give mobile, where is papa like Playing with mobile, watching TV Suggest me what to do?

Having hearing problem in one ear.

ng online tutorial. Then I consult Doctor near to my home. Then he refer me to ENT. He did  hearing test ( Right ear: Severe sensorineural hearing loss, left ear : Mild hearing loss). Doctor suggest me to use hearing aid, there is no other option for you. And he refer me to hearing aid specialist. I don't want to use hearing aid bcoz i am able to hear in my left ear. I want suggestion what to do now???

We Love Our Patients


For Your Valuable Feedback